Tagen's days are full of fun and I have to admit mine are, too! He really loves playing golf with daddy, animals (especially dogs, horses and cows), dancing, playing in the backyard, riding his four-wheeler, playing in his playhouse (Gpa made the coolest one out of a la-z-boy box), giving mom hugs and kisses, watching praise baby and veggie tales, and taking his favorite bear, Hero, everywhere. Oh and I almost forgot to mention FLAGS... I have never seen anyone get so excited about flags! When we're driving down the road he can point out every single flag in sight! He just gets silly about it! Funny enough, I find myself looking for flags even when he's not in the car with me.
One of my many favorites right now is hearing him say "MOMMMMMA!?!?!" If he can't find me he goes looking in all the rooms calling my name (I hide on purpose just to hear him). The other day he woke up from his nap and was calling my name over and over. It's so sweet to hear his precious voice! My heart melts every single time he does it!!! Here is a little clip for you:
2 comments:
Bekah- he is simply too precious for words!! Thank you for the blog update. We love yall!
Adorable!!! I am really proud of you, what a great Momma you are!
Post a Comment