Friday, March 27, 2009

Our SON belongs to the LORD!!!!

Tagen's Dedication:
On March 15th, 2009, we dedicated Tagen to the Lord! Pastor Ed Ainsworth has been such a huge part of Trey's life and he also married us so we asked him to dedicate Tagen. It is our prayer that the Lord raise Tagen according to what's in His heart and on His mind (1 Samuel 2:35). The Lord's will is so perfect and His power is so great... we need Him to be the one responsible for making Tagen everything He desires Him to be. Pastor Ed had many words for Tagen and one awesome truth he spoke was that Tagen came "through" us not "from" us. Tagen is a reward and gift from Him (Psalm 127:3). Tagen is our arrow and we must teach and train him (not by our own ability but with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit) and then shoot him into his destiny... the destiny the Lord has for him. We know without a doubt that God's annointing is on Tagen and his life. We are thankful for God's love and grace and how richly He blesses us. He never ceases to amaze us everyday!!!!




Playing in the shower:
Tagen's new favorite place to play is in the shower! He cracks up and can't get enough of it. Who would've thought...


I love my man:
We go to Experience Life and absolutely love it!! Pastor Chris is doing a series on Drowning in Debt and asked Trey to give a testimony about a time when the Lord blessed us for giving. Ok so I know that I'm Trey's number one fan but really his three minute testimony was awesome!!! Check out the message at www.ExperienceLifeNow.com

HE DID IT:
OOOH and last but not least... we have great news... TAGEN started crawling last weekend. He was never interested in even trying. He would army crawl but then just decided to up and walk. Now he crawls, too. YIPEE!!!! Now who said that you have to crawl before you can walk :) Not this boy!!!

2 comments:

CONNIE said...

Thanks for letting us be part of Tagen's dedication. We love ya'll so much! I will e-mail you the video and pictures I took today.
I was so glad you came last night!

The Blowey Bunch said...

hey girl, he's precious. I love the blog :) Aren't these babies the most unexpected miracle ever!! God has a way of blowing my mind by ours all the time.
Be blessed
*Keri*