Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer Adventures

I haven't updated the blog in such a long time so here is a little recap of what we've been up to this summer... We went to Schulenburg in June to see my famliy and we met our new nephew, Easton, for the first time. He is such a doll. While we were there we went to the Sheridan waterpark and the kids had an absolute blast. I do have to admit that the kid came out in all of us... especially my dad. I love it :)
Here's a fun video of Tagen dancing... this is a toned down version compared to what he normally does. Anytime he hears a song he likes he throws his hands in the air and starts running in circles :)



For Father's Day we went to Clovis to visit Nana and Pawpaw. Tagen rode his first horse there and it happens to be the same horse Trey rode when he was a little boy. How special is that! We also went to the Clovis zoo... Uncle Tye and Tagen... Tagen showing his muscles...

Tagen and his friend Elly took Mommy and Me swim lessons at Tech's new pool. He did great and even went off the diving board. I was so proud of him! The last day was a free day where they turned on the lazy river and the fountains so Tagen had to bring his Daddy to show him all he learned. It was so fun!


In August we went with Trey's family to Ruidoso, New Mexico, for our annual family vacation. We stayed in a cabin on a par three golf course. As an early birthday present, we gave Tagen his first set of junior golf clubs before we left. While we were there he followed his Dad, Gpa and Uncle Tye around the entire time. He loves golf and he's a lefty :) It was precious getting to sit back and just watch him be a little boy. I wonder how many steps he took that trip because his feet never stopped. For me, Ruidoso is a place where I am reminded just how big and amazing our God is. I just sit in awe and breathe Him in! The trip was a blast and so refreshing!


Tagen turned TWO September 4th so I will post those pics soon :) We pray God's richest blessings cover you and His love saturates you!!!!

1 comment:

The Blowey Bunch said...

He is SO precious! Oh my goodness! what a fun time you are having I know!! *Keri*