"Show me Your ways, O LORD, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long."
~ Psalm 25:4,5
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sunday is my favorite day
The weather was gorgeous on Sunday so we spent some of the afternoon outside. It was a blast! I absolutely LOVE Sundays with my boys!!! Here are a few pictures of our liitle man all bundled up in his coat and beanie...
Tagen is getting so big. Katy gave me your blog address, she also mentioned you were trying to help her set hers up. I'm glad I can keep up with that sweet boy of yours now!
I have a Hero and Savior who's name is Jesus!!! He loves me, believes in me and empowers me every day. He has blessed me beyond measure with an amazing husband and two precious boys! I didn't know this heart could hold so much love!! Thank you Jesus!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above." ~James 1:17
1 comment:
Hi Becca,
Tagen is getting so big. Katy gave me your blog address, she also mentioned you were trying to help her set hers up. I'm glad I can keep up with that sweet boy of yours now!
Post a Comment